Hi Steve,

I wish there more data on clinical case histories.  Are these people who
keep coming in from out of town, or out of state, even.  Our own growth rate
three-day average has been steady for many days and the doubling time has
fallen in Santa Fe to 8 days.  I would hate to think that 5 new cases a day
(average) is  a steady state.

Ugh.  I tried to get  the gang to speculate on Friday about what the
intermediate steady state (between flattening the curve and vaccination)
looks like.  Is there any hope that one can travel this summer?  I think the
answer is emphatically no, but I wonder what you think.  Is there any world
in which an 80 your old should travel to Massachusetts this summer?

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

Clark University

 <mailto:thompnicks...@gmail.com> thompnicks...@gmail.com