Hi Steve,

Thanks, Steve,

I was listening to a podcast by the guy who runs Robin Hood, an organization
dedicated to getting at the institutional roots of poverty.  When asked
where we should give money in this crisis, he said, give it where you feel
passion, because that is where you are likely to give it again.  I confess I
feel passion for these young folks, who in the 60's would have been  in
graduate programs, or art or music schools, teaching, learning, inspiring,
but are instead meagerly supporting their passions by making me coffee.  And
very good coffee at that.  So that's where my money goes.  Robin Hood
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Hood_Foundation>  might be better for
Glen because "According to Fortune
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_(magazine)>  magazine, "Robin Hood
was a pioneer in what is now called venture philanthropy, or charity that
embraces free-market forces. An early practitioner of using metrics to
measure the effectiveness of grants, it is a place where strategies to
alleviate urban poverty are hotly debated, ineffectual plans are coldly
discarded, and its staff of 66 hatches radical new ideas."[
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Hood_Foundation#cite_note-fm-2> "

Nicholas Thompson

Clark University

 <mailto:thompnicks...@gmail.com> thompnicks...@gmail.com