All -

Jon just directed my attention to nabble, and so-directed I noticed that
there was a tremendous amount of stuff on there that I have never seen
before.  Particularly there were contributions to the "abducktion" thread,
which I thought I had been following closely, that I had never seen.
Please, PLEASE, if ever you write a message that you think I need to see or
to which you are hoping that I, particularly, will reply, cc it to me.  I
don't mind getting two cc, and I hate not getting any.

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

Clark University

thompnicks...@gmail.com <mailto:thompnicks...@gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam
archives: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/