Well, sure. But it's a good idea to limit the extent to which you embed
semantics into your syntax. Rationalist, used at the beginning of the sentence,
when the convention is to capitalize the words at the beginning of the
sentence, looks no different from Rationalist, used later in the sentence.

But, rest assured, if you acted like, e.g. the Less Wrong crowd, I'd lump you
in with them. But you don't. I'm guessing you haven't even heard of Eliezer
Yudkowsky, much less read their canon.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam