Heh, I'm not sure we're having the same discussion, here. Those 10 bullets
aren't things *I* believe. Nor are they things Bacon (the 538 author)
necessarily believes. They're simply the tenets as he sees them. And I tend to
agree that those are the tenets.

What you seem to have done in your "larding" is state whether you agree or
disagree with the tenet. That's like stating, even though I was reared
Catholic, I don't believe in Transubstantiation. Who cares? The question isn't
whether Nick agrees with any given tenet. The question is whether these are the
tenets, generally.

And because I have zero faith you, Nick, will be able to "lard" your way
through this discussion, I'm not going to "lard" with you. Instead, I'll choose
one. And I'll use proper email quoting and quote depth so we can be clear who
said what. >8^D

Who said there are no gender roles? Who are you questioning, here? Gender is
relatively well-defined. Google is your friend. For a good, if long and too
dramatic for your tastes, gender/pronoun explainer, look no further than the
Queen, herself, ContraPoints: https://youtu.be/9bbINLWtMKI

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam