A couple of things:

a) My impression when we visited the Everglades, was that it's a swamp and
the only living creatures there are mosquitos . But apparently I was wrong
and there is much more to it:
http://www.nationalparkunits.com/everglades-national-park-is-more-than-a-swamp/

b) My impression of the Bahamas was also not so good. The first morning we
went for a walk on the beach, and what beautiful white sand and crystal
clear blue water.
But there was a catch.
The beach was littered with rubbish. The first two days my daughter only
picked up rubbish, but after that she decided she's not making a dent and
she stopped doing it.
But that was the Grand Bahamas, it was sort of in a state of decay when we
visited. I'm sure Atlantis Bahamas is something totally different; after
all Sol Kerzner from South Africa developed it :) .
But I haven't visited Atlantis, so I can't confirm that it's worth it.

c) If you do put Orlando on the list, I would recommend to include a visit
to the Epcot Centre, I really think it's good.

Pieter