But, for what it's worth, reading the current state of the spreadsheet,
Jocelynn clearly thinks more like I do. Paul, in my opinion, doesn't understand
how to evaluate the claims. Max is in the middle, perhaps taking too much of a
myopic, literalist perspective on falsification.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nEsf6l_dEv_NQqLvoHYP-eRZ0UmZGqo16uSHub53h9Q/edit#gid=31863150

As expected, this Ground Truth Challenge is mostly a waste of time. And I'm
sure Bret *loves* the attention. But to the extent it gets people talking at
least somewhat dispassionately about composition and narrative, maybe it'll be
slightly helpful.

So far, 5 of the counterclaims are scored as "valid". I.e. One of Weinstein,
Kory, or Malone made a blatantly false statement. But the devil is always in
the details.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam