From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> On Behalf Of u?l? ?>$
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 12:50 PM
To: friam@redfish.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] On the: RLY!? side

I'm fairly certain *I* never called any person stupid. I don't even think
anti-vaxxers are stupid people just because the thoughts they're thinking, and
their lack of action is stupid. That Dave conflates calling an anti-vaxer
stupid vs. calling an anti-vaxxer's anti-vax stance stupid, indicates something
about Dave, not about me.

So, to be clear, being anti-vax is stupid. But the anti-vaxxer that is anti-vax
is not (necessarily) stupid. If, however, a given person's actions-thoughts are
overwhelmingly stupid, like 90% of their actions and thoughts are stupid
actions and stupid thoughts, then it's a reasonable heuristic to skip all the
extra words and ball up all their actions and thoughts into the person. I try
not to do that. And based on my ability to have calm, civilized discussions
with people who yell spittle in my face, I think I do OK at it.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam un/subscribe