IDK. It seems to me religious beliefs are simply a type of essentialism or
maybe idealism. It's not that deconstruction (or intensive reduction) is no
longer welcome, but that its further application produces nothing/tautology.
The remaining pieces are atomic, reduction stops working.

In this way, Nick is just as religious as someone like Kierkegaard. I think the
only thing that makes me non-religious is that I have no idea what I'm doing,
where I'm going, or why I might go one way or the other. Anyone who claims to
know what they're doing feels religious to me, including those why yap on and
on about atheism. It's tough, though. When one of my clients starts yapping
about "best practices", I always have to back up a bit and warn about
inscription error and such. I don't know that I'm doing the right thing. But
they don't fire me. So, c'est la vie.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam