So, with no quoted context and no threading, I interpret your analogy as

SCOTUS majority : SB8 :: jury : aquitted

and the majority on the SCOTUS believe the TX law is right and good, yet the
precedent of Roe v Wade is wrongfully applied or too harsh. And that's why they
rejected the emergency injunction. That we have no methodology on the part of
the jurors from which to induce patterns is simply too bad, so sad.

Is that what you mean?

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ

Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn GMT-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam