Maybe I'm just incompetent today. But what PCM devices did they use? Internal
IBM research devices? Or did they only use the simulator
(https://github.com/IBM/aihwkit)? Are there commercial PCM chips yet?

--
"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."
☤>$ uǝlƃ

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn UTC-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam