From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> on behalf of glen <geprope...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 9:22 AM
To: friam@redfish.com <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] gene complex for homosexuality

To me, they seem very different. Hope is more of a feeling, like anger or love,
whereas optimism is more of a cognitive bias. I tend to be an optimist, but am
largely hopeless. It waxes and wanes, but is usually swamped by feelings of
overwhelming doom. And my doom helps me stay grounded, I think, in spite of my
optimism. Interestingly, doom replaced the anger I grew up with ... somewhere
between age 40-50.

--
glen
Theorem 3. There exists a double master function.

FRIAM Applied Complexity Group listserv
Zoom Fridays 9:30a-12p Mtn UTC-6  bit.ly/virtualfriam