the only thing the fucking  court showed was their a bunch testical
sweats  with the moral compass a of a drunk delisional mornanic
sociopathic dakotaraptor, and probably the brains of a permameciam.
the only good thing it's for now proving to your therapist why you
need  weed and xanax.
I hope everyone now goes around murdering and boning each other
leaving the poor women  without. I hope everyone is miserable then
since that's only thing the country wants is to be more toxic than the
elephants foot and the bathroom of a tacobell combined.
maybie in 200 years will get over it. for now e just want want to be
assholes to each other.

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam