There is a lot of talk and some evidence that negative tests are not reliable (presumably this means not as reliable as they used to be).

—Barry

On 30 Jun 2022, at 13:23, George Duncan wrote:

Ed,

Sorry to hear that test result. Having been at FRIAM, I just took the test,
as did my wife Sherry. We both tested negatively.

George Duncan
Emeritus Professor of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
georgeduncanart.com
See posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Land: (505) 983-6895
Mobile: (505) 469-4671

My art theme: Dynamic exposition of the tension between matrix order and
luminous chaos.

"Attempt what is not certain. Certainty may or may not come later. It may
then be a valuable delusion."
From "Notes to myself on beginning a painting" by Richard Diebenkorn.

"It's that knife-edge of uncertainty where we come alive to our truest
power." Joanna Macy.