On 6/30/22 3:56 PM, Merle Lefkoff wrote:
Oh, Ed.  So sorry.  It really sucks to get Covid this late.  Hope it's mild for you. I'm flying back home to Santa Fe next week.  Wondering if the next booster shot is available yet.

hope the Covid goes OK for you Ed.   For the most part lately, I've only heard of vaxxed/boosted folks having mild symptoms and quick recoveries...  and hope Rose Mary skips it.

Merle, Mary got a second boost before we flew to EU mid-May... I did not.   We encountered virtually no masking anywhere and heard only of a few COVID cases among people though we did hear of several "scares", both false-positive and exposure-without-infection.

It *was* eerie to go from the extreme lockdown to the first free-up last summer, then moderate lock-down and now nearly wide-open.   A lot of what I thought I knew about epidemiology was confronted by both COVID spread itself and the myriad public health responses around the globe (and consequences as reported and/or experienced).

- Steve