Oh, sorry. I meant that I already concatenated them with pdftk and if anyone else wanted
a copy, then I could send it to them. I simply used wget -r -A "*.pdf" to get
them all from that url, then cat'ed them with pdftk. When books are assembled
contributions like the one Nick and EricC contributed to
(https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-61773-8) then individual PDFs for the
chapters makes some sense. IDK. Maybe I'm just old.