Here's a youtube of the author, Igor Douven, discussing the epistemic peer
problem, under which conditions a disagreement between peers requires
irrational behavior on the part of one or more peers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHVksA_FXBM

That video is collected on David Balcarras' youtube channel,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Ub4r8h7auWF7Hud4z_C0w/videos.

-- rec --

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam