On 4/7/23 10:48 AM, Stephen Guerin wrote:
As I wrote the prompt, I was wondering how it might deal with the ambiquity of color for these objects.

Prompt: What might a fire engine, an apple and a rose have in common
ChatGPT4:
A fire engine, an apple, and a rose might not appear to have much in common at first glance, as they belong to different categories—vehicles, fruits, and flowers, respectively. However, one possible commonality among them is their color: red. Fire engines are typically red, apples can be red (among other colors), and roses can also be red. The color red is often associated with strong emotions such as love, passion, and urgency, which may be another connection among these seemingly unrelated object

After reading the article and dipping into the paper,  I asked chatGPT4 about the differences of color perception, naming and organization across cultures, the answer was pretty mundane and mealy-mouthed IMO.   I was hoping for a more subtle or extravagant treatment.  I will be trying to develop my "prompt engineer" skills more based on this topic...