Qyestions about dreams;

When do dreams happen. do they happen when we are asleep, or are they
memories  generated by the flooding of the brain with stimulation about
awakening?

Is dreaminess a specific physiological state:  For instance, if you set
your self the task of writing a story immediately upon awakening, will it
be more dreamy?  Have you noticed that it's much more difficulty to
remember a dream if you don't "lock it in" on first awakening.

Why is memory of dreams so variable.   IMHE, it's very easy to increase or
decrease the amount one dreams or the amount one remembers of one's
dreaming.   Retaining or gernerating dream experiences requires some
effort.

And why would you want  to do that?

NIck

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam