This was kind of enlightening, too, on hackernews yesterday, in the vein of
'Dude, what happened to liberalism?'

  https://www.conspicuouscognition.com/p/the-marketplace-of-misleading-ideas

>From a marketplace of ideas to a marketplace of rationalizations is such a
small shift, like one of those blink-and-it-flips optical illusions, blink,
blink, ....

-- rec --

https://bit.ly/virtualfriam