Martin Rubey wrote:
> YES.  By the way: wouldn't it make sense to keep the svn files, so users can
> type svn up and get newer versions?  It's not 100% reliable, but should work
> most of the time.

I do not think it is a good idea:

1) .svn subdirectories significantly increase tarball size

2) Releases are done from separate branches, which should not change
   later.  So plain update will not work.  I think that you can
   "re-branch" the tree, but folks who can do this probably do
   svn checkout anyway.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]