Martin Rubey wrote:
> Oh, I see now.  The right design is to simply change
>
> MakeFunction(S: ConvertibleTo InputForm): Exports == Implementation where

> MakeFunction(S: InputForm): Exports == Implementation where
>
> right?

InputForm is a domain, so this will work differently than you
expect...  Since InputForm is just a _single_ value you can
either export function you want from MakeFunction(S: ConvertibleTo InputForm)
or define a zero-argument package (say MakeFunction2) or (as
Ralf suggested) directly use functions from InputForm.

ATM I can not say if any of the above or some deeper change is
better.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]