Martin Ruber wrote:

> However, I meanwhile have what I believe is a sensible patch for some related
> stuff.  I modify packageCall (currently unused), to take as second argument a
> list of InputForm's, corresponding to the arguments of the function.

The patch looks reasonable.  However, while having packageCall take
two arguments may be more convenient one argument form is more
general -- using one argument form you can generate package call
once function and package is known, even if you do not know arguments.
The two argument form would force you to compute arguments before
calling packageCall.  So I think that we should keep one argument
form -- we can still add two argument form for convenience.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]