Hi Alasdair,

at the moment there are four possibilities to run fricas w/jupyter :

1. Docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/nilqed/ispad/
secure version, but quite old (2 month)

2. Docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/nilqed/fricas_jupyter/
no ssl, but current version (automated build)

3. https://github.com/nilqed/fricas_jupyter
normal installation, use: jupyter notebook --ip=* (or better client ip)
on server

4. https://github.com/nilqed/fricas_smc
installation on SMC,

I'm still  hoping to complete the kernel this year (v 1.0) ;)
Afterwards it might be worthwile to create a docker multi-user server.

Best
Kurt

p.s.
Here's a recent SMC sample: http://kfp.bitbucket.org/tmp/test.html  and