You can use SMC for free but I currently spend $7 per month for some
dedicated compute resources on SMC that I share between to projects
both of which use FriCAS to greater or lesser extent. One is called
"FriCAS Complex Analysis" in which I am experimenting with extending
FriCAS to support Wirtinger calculus and the second is called "Many
Interacting Worlds" which is really about quantum mechanics but
involves a rather intense mix of symbolic and numeric computations,
some of which I do in FriCAS and some in other packages, including
Octave, and Numpy in native Sage.  The latter project is what
motivated my interest in your work on the GSLL library.

In spite of the dependence on Internet access there is something to be
said for the convenience of having one's work "in the cloud".  SMC
supports real time collaboration with others in worksheets like
Jupyter and SageWorksheets as well as console sessions and LaTeX
document editing  This isn't meant as an advertisement but I am
actively interested in attracting collaborators to work with me on
either of these subjects or more.

William Stein has been very supportive of FriCAS/Axiom development is
the past and he seems ready to commit SMC resources at no or low cost
for projects involving computer algebra system development. I think
SMC has the potential to host an active development environment for
FriCAS and be a replacement for the old axiom-wiki web site but it
would take a lot of work to sift material and convert it to Jupyter
worksheets.

I would be very happy to discuss anything SMC and FriCAS related here.

Cheers,
Bill Page.