oldk1331 wrote:

> along with some improvements:
>
> 1. I changed local type abbreviation to avoid conflict:
> I changed "UP ==> SparseUnivariatePolynomial R"
> into "SUPR ==> SparseUnivariatePolynomial R",
> so that a spad expression "x::SUPR" can be copy & pasted
> into interpreter, easier for debugging.
>
> 2. I changed the reduce syntax "op/[list]" into "reduce(op,[list])"
> for the same reason.
>
> Do you agree with these 2 style changes and agree that
> these changes can be applied to other spad files?

The two do not look like good changes to me.  In both cases
original code is more readable than code after change, so
there is a loss.  There is some gain for debugging, but
before I can pass expression to interpreter in general
I need to set up context.  I can adjust names as part of
creating context.  So, IMO gain is very small.