Just to add a little, I am working on addressing the compilation time
issue,
and the newer version is significantly faster, but there is more to be done.

A second issue is that Aldor is much stricter about imports and function
declarations.  I have a set of changes that may help to address these, but
there is a bit more to do.  If there's anyone who wants to help with these,
it would be appreciated.

Peter