I have an input file that I want to trace, a subroutine with different arguments.
After the first test argument and call I do
)trace )stats
)trace )stats reset
and it stops without going on to the second test argument?
Is this expected?
The recording of the first argument times, counts, arguments; is as expected.  But I would like to carry on into the next.  I do have spooling on during this.

Code section:
)system rm trace_rec_factor_poly.log
)spool trace_rec_factor_poly.log
p1:XDP :=(3*x*y+5*y*x)^3
)trace rec_factor_poly  )only a )time )count   )math
p1r := rec_factor_poly(p1)
)trace )stats
)trace )stats reset
-
)trace rec_factor_poly  )only a )time )count   )math
p2:XDP :=(3*x*y+5*y*x+y*z)^3
p2r := rec_factor_poly(p2)
)trace )stats
)trace )stats reset