Ralf Hemmecke wrote:

> I'm not sure, but maybe an indication for the wrong DB entry (domain
> instead of package) of the following packages might be that all these
> packages get their exports from a category.
>
> A comment in ncomp.spad
>
>         -- at this stage distinction between domain and package does
>         -- not matter, so we treat packages as domains
>
> https://github.com/fricas/fricas/blob/master/src/interp/ncomp.boot#L172
>
> and in define.boot
>
> ------->This next line prohibits changing the KIND once given
> --------kk:=GETDATABASE($op,'CONSTRUCTORKIND) => kk
>
> https://github.com/fricas/fricas/blob/master/src/interp/define.boot#L423
>
> makes me suspect that the packages below get assigned a DB entry of
> "domain" which is not corrected later. I have however no idea how to
> prove my suspicion.
>
> Maybe someone can fix this easily.
>
> ElementaryFunctionsUnivariatePuiseuxSeries efupxs
> ElementaryFunctionsGeneralizedUnivariatePowerSeries genser
> ElementaryFunctionsUnivariateLaurentSeries efuls
> TaylorSeriesExpansionGeneralized serexp
> TaylorSeriesExpansionTaylor serexp
> TaylorSeriesExpansionPuiseux serexp
> TaylorSeriesExpansionLaurent serexp
> GuessOptionFunctions0 mantepse
> ModularEvaluation1 evalut
> ModularEvaluation2 evalut
> ModularAlgebraicGcdTools3 amodgcd
> ModularAlgebraicGcdTools4 amodgcd
> ModularAlgebraicGcdTools2 amodgcd
>
> Additionally, there is a wrong )abbrev entry.
>
> -)abbrev domain LODO3AUX LinearOrdinaryDifferentialOperator3Aux
> +)abbrev package LODO3AUX LinearOrdinaryDifferentialOperator3Aux
>
> Can I commit the attached patch?

Patch yes, please commit.  OTOH please understand that difference
between package and domain is fuzzy, it is more developer intent
than science.  Aldor UG gives definition (exports depend on %),
and FriCAS tries to implement it, but this definition does not
work well in cases above...

Also, package/domain distintion is mostly about complaining
to user that they used wrong word...