> Patch yes, please commit.  OTOH please understand that difference
> between package and domain is fuzzy, it is more developer intent
> than science.

Of course, I understand that. And it's not vitally important. I've
already reprogrammed api.spad yesterday to actually depend on what is
written in )abbrev. Also not very reliable, but at least that can be
fixed more quickly as in the patch that I've proposed.

> Also, package/domain distintion is mostly about complaining
> to user that they used wrong word...

Yes, yes. But for a user it still makes a difference. One can easily
say, a domain contains elements, a package just provides functions.
Of course, "contains elements" is in fact wrong, since looking at SPAD
as a OOP programming language then the domain describes the element object.

Anyway, am I right that you don't intend to invest time to fix the
domain<-->package problem for the packages that I've listed in my
previous mail?

Ralf