(This is a follow up discussion of https://github.com/fricas/fricas/pull/96)

I'd like to discuss this again, to avoid problem like
https://github.com/fricas/fricas/issues/110,
aka to load "libspad.so" when "FRICAS" is not set.

First, the binary (instead of shell script) FRICASsys should
work when "FRICAS" is not set.

Second, during a fricas session, we can safely assume that
the environment variable "FRICAS" does not change.

Third, if so, the we can use "FRICAS" from C side and use
"$spadroot" in Lisp side and still be consistent.

Finally, if we are considering the use case of using FRICASsys
alone, aka using the Lisp image without the C part, then it
is clear that we should (|getEnv| "FRICAS") once, if it does not
exist, use some other default value, and store it into an
variable ($spadroot) and use that variable later.

- Qian