Hi,

In fact I think this is the well known SBCL message: « heap is exhausted,
augment dynamic space size » or something like that. But Julia catchs the
signal and stops all apparently. I have rebuilt the SBCL deb file with a
modified debian/rules (8 Gb of dynamic space size) and now I can compile,
use polynomials and even no longer have to use a modified .fricasrc file.
All seems right.

By the way, many thanks for all advices I'll use them, I need to look
deeper in signals handler in Julia. Yes, Julia us open  source (MIT
licence).
__
Greg