Why do you not add the "--with-lisp" option to configure as clearly
written here?

http://fricas.github.io/install.html#detailed-installation-instructions

Change 4096 to about 75% of your actual RAM. Since you said, you have
40GB, maybe you try with

../fricas/configure --with-lisp="sbcl --dynamic-space-size 30Gb"
--prefix=/tmp/usr --enable-gmp --enable-aldor

or provide a script as Waldek suggested.

https://groups.google.com/g/fricas-devel/c/LbB9fjm0110/m/dvA4N2rHBAAJ

You also said...

On 1/10/24 16:57, 'Nasser M. Abbasi' via FriCAS - computer algebra