On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 06:32:10PM +0800, Qian Yun wrote:
> I modified i-coerce.boot, then in FRICASsys,
>   )read i-coerce
>   )lisp (defun GLESSEQP (X Y) (BREAK))
>   series(sin x)
>
> The above has no problem in Linux, but fails under
> windows, backtrace is in attachment.

AFAICS there is something wrong on Windows with detection of
system directories.  "Integer" is system domain and
'updateCategoryTable' should not be called for it.

On Linux, when I force call to 'updateCategoryTable' I get
the same failure as on Windows.

In principle extra 'updateCategoryTable' should cause no trouble,
ATM I do not know why it triggers failue in the test.