I'd like to upstream my improvements to the reference book.

The patches are in this branch:
https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commits/new-ps-book/

1. build book with PS images generated by FriCAS
https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/b1def5000c1fe4db3c68ac6a189dccb6b839d667

2. fix chapter 14 "Browse", remove unused part and fix
some lines to match the behavior of current HyperDoc
https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/41b56c63c32b7eb30585fb809ffb698100d51888

3. build book with pdflatex, with png images replacing
the old PS images
https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/b66627d44257d1c85ef9d9668ef95f107e92c3c4

4. fix display issue of "output" in book section 6.19
https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/4276c76327ab731770506908753162fa7d918de8

====

There has been a few minor improvements in the past days,
and I've built the book many times without failure.

Note that in patch 3, I've changed the Makefile target
from "book.pdf" to "book".

- Qian