Hi Qian,

I now rebased also your other commits (with the necessary adaptations) because of my previous commit and added also some modifications to get rid of tex2tex.awk.

The top commit also removes the space before TeXOutput and the line with the type.

https://github.com/hemmecke/fricas/commits/new-ps-book-rhx

Now we create book.pdf directly via pdflatex instead of going the .dvi->.ps->.pdf chain.

Ralf

PS: I am currently experimenting with breqn. It seems that I can get better line breaks for overfull boxes. At least for some of them.
But that should not hinder a release.

PS2: I'd actually also like to generate the .input files for some of the pictures from the xmpLines in the .htex files. That, however, seems to be a task that has to be done with care since interestingly, the code in the .htex files does not completely agree with what is currently in the .input files. That will not finish before the release.