===========================
F R I E N D S H I P
===========================
Original Sender  : "ChO_GaNT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

When Allan Greenspan, chairman of the Federal Reserve visited
Indonesia, DTKTD  invited him to give a speech in Borobudur Room
about, "Indonesia economic problems and how to solve them".
When he finished, sudenly all of us who attended his speech,
asked the same question "How did America survive with the great
depression and the economic turnmoil recently?"
With his expressive body language, he answered our question.  "As
all of you know, America, like Indonesia, is a very big country,
both of us have big natural resources,

but....................................

America has 3 things that Indonesia has not:
first,..we had Jhonny Cash, the great entertainer in Las Vegas.
Second,..we have Bob Hope, the great commedian and
third,...we have Stevie Wonder, the black American singer,
although he is blind, he gives lot of inspiration,

no Cash, no Hope, and No Wonder..............

FILE ERROR, SYSTEM HALTED !!!  -=PRESS ANY KEY TO DO NOTHING=-
Cho_GaNT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]