Apparemment pas tous =)

Olivier MELWIG a écrit :
Comme quoi, à qui sait attendre ;-)
Les stocks ont été renfloués pour adresser tous les demandeurs a priori (sic Marketing)... A suivre
O.

2009/5/14 Anthony Aubry <anth...@macbidouille.com <mailto:anth...@macbidouille.com>>

    Reçu il y a quelques instants :

    I am pleased to tell you that your chosen JUNOS® Software book
    will be with you in the post shortly.
    We were thrilled with the amount of interest this campaign
    received but, because of the overwhelming response, were unable
    to produce enough books to send to every participant.
    However, because we value your interest in Juniper, we have
    managed to secure additional funding so that we can send you the
    book you requested. It will be in the post to you next week.
    Thanks again for your interest in Juniper. We hope you enjoy
    reading your new book.

    J'avais été recalé il y a quelques semaines. Nous lisent-ils ? :)

    Anthony
    --
    http://www.macbidouille.com