From: Russ Diabo
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 10:51 AM
To: 'Russell Diabo'
Subject: Fw: Peters replaces sister as Glooscap band chief

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Krista Brookes
<krista.broo...@apcfnc.ca>
To: Krista Brookes
<krista.broo...@apcfnc.ca>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 9:30:44
AM
Subject: Peters replaces
sister as Glooscap band chief

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/67309-peters-replaces-sister-glooscap-band-chief

Krista Brookes, B.A., L.L.B
Sr. Policy Analyst/Legal Advisor
Atlantic Policy Congress of First Nations
Chiefs Secretariat
153 Willowdale Drive
Cole Harbour Reserve
Dartmouth, N.S.
B2V 0A5
Ph:    (902) 435-8019
Fax:  (902) 435-8027
Cell:  (902) 452-4844
www.apcfnc.ca

This message,
including any attached electronic files or data, is intended to be viewed only
by the individual or entity to whom it is specifically addressed and should not
be viewed by, or delivered to, any other person.  This message may contain
privileged or confidential information, the disclosure or other use of which by
other than the intended recipient may result in breach of certain laws or the
infringement of rights of third parties.

If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately by calling our office at (902) 435-8019.
Please remove this message, any attachments and any copies from your
records.  We thank you in advance for your co-operation and
assistance.