I didn't realize you were from Kahnawake.  I know a Tarbell well his

mom was a Tarbell.  My people knew well the Tarbell when they were

known as Tarbox.  I'll hang in here with you, not going to delete you.  Good thoughts being sent your way!

--- In frostysamerindian@yahoogroups.com, <frostysamerindian@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

As some of might know that am getting treated for Cancer and they removed a growth the size of a golf ball. Sometime from now they will use radiation to see if they got it all. So it will be three weeks of 15min a day.

What this means is I will not be dealing with the store or posting prices or news. So please remove my email address. Unless you want to still talk.

You can still buy products  at Frostys.ca

__._,_.___

Interesting websites or pages.

www.kahonwes.com Best Mohawk Site on the web
www.frostys.qc.ca Website of Computer Products
www.kcnativecommunity.org
www.globeandmail.com
www.mohawkflute.com
www.canadianaboriginal.com  Ecellent Site
www.tuscaroras.com
www.tekanews.com
http://nativenewsonline.org/
www.indigenations.com/index.shtml
www.indiancountry.com
http://dreamkeepers.net
www.transformcolumbusday.org
www.owlstar.com
www.nanews.org
www.redwiremag.com
www.treatycouncil.org
www.destination.ca/~curybuck ( French Language )
www.ubcic.bc.ca
www.nativeheritage.net
www.un.org/News/
www.bloorstreet.com/200block/rsparrow.htm
www.bloorstreet.com/200block/rguerin.htm
www.indigenousmedia.org
www.nativegiftbaskets.com/

Material for read-only purposes and may not be further distributed,
published or broadcast without prior written permission of the owner.
Please use links as much as possible and subscribe to them to get complete details.