Maybe I should apologize.  I had gone back to the beginning of your

group to read some of the first threads to see your beginnings here.

Especially after your announcement of your health issue and after

having read a short biography about you published by another but it was found in googlebooks,  And then saw your writing about people deleting you, I was still digesting all the info and sort of jumped the track on the post you'd made.  I never really introduced myself years ago other then

having made a terrible mist ake in association at the time.  So anyway, if

I've broken one of the rules about keeping on thread topic, I'm sorry.  The

off topic writing isn't exactly non native but I'm not making any claim to

being Mohawk just having some distant connection to them before their being adopted and becoming Mohawk.

--- In frostysamerindian@yahoogroups.com, <frostysamerindian@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I think one family lives about 20mins from my place. I am not sure but I will ask someone.

__._,_.___

Interesting websites or pages.

www.kahonwes.com Best Mohawk Site on the web
www.frostys.qc.ca Website of Computer Products
www.kcnativecommunity.org
www.globeandmail.com
www.mohawkflute.com
www.canadianaboriginal.com  Ecellent Site
www.tuscaroras.com
www.tekanews.com
http://nativenewsonline.org/
www.indigenations.com/index.shtml
www.indiancountry.com
http://dreamkeepers.net
www.transformcolumbusday.org
www.owlstar.com
www.nanews.org
www.redwiremag.com
www.treatycouncil.org
www.destination.ca/~curybuck ( French Language )
www.ubcic.bc.ca
www.nativeheritage.net
www.un.org/News/
www.bloorstreet.com/200block/rsparrow.htm
www.bloorstreet.com/200block/rguerin.htm
www.indigenousmedia.org
www.nativegiftbaskets.com/

Material for read-only purposes and may not be further distributed,
published or broadcast without prior written permission of the owner.
Please use links as much as possible and subscribe to them to get complete details.