Hi,
I'm a programmer working in crypto (both cryptography and cryptocurrency).
I've learned about KreMLin from the Hacl slides and youtube video. I got
quite interested in FStar since then. I'm trying to learn more and figure
out how I could use it on a daily basis (if possible/advisable). So far I
can read the hacl mitls and I'm quite reassured that Meta FStar or things I
still don't grok properly are not generally used. My public code is mostly
in Rust. I have really a lot of questions but these ones are the most
pressing:

   1. What is the best way to extend the fstar library? I was thinking
   about I/O in particular.
   2. Is there any reason there is no stdin in kremlib, even as a channel?
   3. What is the proper way to extend kremlib? (I've seen the include)
   4. Anyone working on a builder to supplant the actual use of Makefiles?
   E.g. in ocaml? Could be useful for a package manager in a second phase.
   5. Anyone working on the docs?
   6. Are there community groups for those and other tasks?

Quite a lot in retrospective...

All the best,
Christian Nyumbayire