Thank you Jonathan!

I will inspect! So far my first preoccupation is to get a flexible enough
Makefile, so I'm still stack on previous points. I've seen that FStar.Util
has most of what could be used in IO outside printing and basic file
management, so I guess there is not that much to extend (although, as a
noob, I should say that I got some problems on finding those functions in
the sources).

Low* IO so far is quite not an easy bite for me right now as, as you said,
it requires more upfront conceptual work. Gonna tell you in the next days I
guess.

All the bests!
Christian