The topic does not change much on this discussion, so if you really cared
that much for the signal to noise ratio, you would have filtered the topic
out - especially since you use gmail...

It seems that you are enjoying this thread since you have been following it
so far, and even bothered responding to the thread.

I myself am not enjoying the thread, I respond for a totally different
reason - to disprove false claims made as part of a propaganda campain going
on here.

I hope you understand - if not - you are welcome to take the filtering
advice, and if even that does not make you happy - I guess you will have to
continue being unhappy.

Cheers.