>>"I 'm was not an antisemitist, but now I become one."

there's difference between jews and sionist, as i said before jews !=
sionist

and i'm trully antisionist, and this get enforced when i listen free
propaganda like Avraham does

Also Mr schneider, you forgot an important fact :
Palestinian are resistants, not terrorists there's a true difference on that
one,
but i see you comming "no no they're terrorist, they throw rockets around
the border and kill innocent israelis"
Well in this case, the resistants in world war 2 should be also called
terrorist.
Also for your information, the true meaning of the word "terrorist" is very
close to mercenary.
A protester is not a terrorist, or shall i call you a terrorist because you
protest with weapons agains palestinian ?

See propaganda starts right here :)