> I find it interesting that nobody has mentioned the obvious solution.
Keep this list unmoderated, and create a second list,
full-disclosure-moderated, that consists of moderated posts to the original
list.  All we need is a listserver and people willing to moderate.

> Dave Aitel of ImmunitySec started up just such a list after a similar
spate of OT activity last summer, but it seems to have disappeared.  Anybody
else willing to take up the reigns?

Actually I set this up yesterday.

I generally go through the traffic twice a day, in the early afternoon and
early morning (north america).

Apologies to Len for advertising this without asking permission.

Kurt Seifried, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574
http://seifried.org/security/