I don't subscribe to bugtraq for the reasons you listed, vendor annoucing, and a lot
of material that just isn't interesting to me. Usually there are a couple people
subscribed to both, so if there is anything important posted to bugtraq, it usually
gets reposted here.

--
/*
"To avoid all evil, to cultivate good,