At 02:55 PM 10/27/03 -0600, Curt Purdy wrote:
I'm still subscribed to several securityfocus lists, but have not submitted
for some time as I kept getting returned rejects even though they were
on-topic valid points.

I changed email addresses about ten months ago. I unsubscribed from the dozen or so SF lists I was on and resubscribed using the new address. I got and replied to the 'confirm subscription request' messages, and received the "welcome" message for each list, but never got a single post beyond those. I've gone through this process several times, each time with the same result. I finally gave up.

m5x

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html