Subject: [Full-Disclosure] lame bitching about xpsp2
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:12:11 +0800 (WST)
From: Nick Eoannidis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ok, i dont know what you guys have done when installing xpsp2
but their is nothing wrong with it!
i have gone through rc1 and rc2 - sure rc2 wasnt stable but its a beta its
not supposed to be!

i have installed xpsp2 on all my machines - the full package 272mg and it
works fine! no out of focus windows blah blah and any other crap

quite frankly if your dumb enough to install sp2 without thinking what you
might break then it is your fault!! - ie uninstall any firewall software
before installing sp2

its time to stop bitching about sp2 and get it working - its going to save
the IT industry time and money by stopping worms and buffer overruns etc.

m$ have actually got this one right!

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html