On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 11:50:30AM -0400, joe wrote:
> > you know that "not able to comment" basically means "screwed" ?
>
> It does? I could think it means they talked to press people and they didn't
> want to just talk, they wanted to wait for someone who knew code could look
> into the issue. If the press person just quickly responded, someone would
> beat them for that as well. There are a lot of people out there that just
> like to beat on MS regardless of what is said.

joo,

i don't want to read shit written by m$ puppets.

clearly m$ is involved in this incident according to the press.

enough days passed since the "incident" (hahahahaha).

where is the oficial m$ reply?

--
where do you want bill gates to go today?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html